Friday, May 2, 2008

it's MAY just got personal and the dudeness is a hero for hire

=-=-=-=-=--=-=--===-=--=-=-=-===-=-----=-=-==-=-==-=-==-=---=-==-=---==-==-=----=
there's the rock, so long of procrastinating..it's up, but alas someone took a chunk from it with their car bumper teeth....however the rock rocks....rocks. rocks is such a nice word..rocks.....
the guy from tcritic added me onna fcebk...why I am excited tho? He works at NOKIA...nokia to the end my friend....I've had so many nokias inna my time...currently have the e62 and a 2630....
read two mags - glamor feb 2008 and select bdos may.....interesting lively article in there written by whatshisname pilly, andrew pilgrim on de getAWAY..he and his wife took a break from bim and traveling all over the world...guys climbed KILAMANJARO, africa man..may day may day you're in may...the 5th month of the year also the month that IRONMAN should be here...was looking up the film and ppl say STAY for the credits...some extra thing with Samuel L....S/H/I/E/L/D. So many films I'll love 2 see are being released this year..I'll have to do a list, speaking of listS theres also that one I long to do, films I've seen for the year and songs/albums I've got for the year..
myspace and facebook....are they at it? IT would seem to me that myspace took the notifications and apps bit from fcbk, but what so I know...seems facebook have just realised how they might make some cash from their ginormously enormous amount of users..ads..do you see them on the left side...K&N air intakes i Think....there's also CHAT...like msn, main diff is that I love is when you type a message and your recipient doesn't reply and you type again, the message is directly under the first as one message...good bonding
Where's Annie gone..Kirk Brwn from strategy is filling n for her this week...Keeps playing his song "I APOLOGIZE"...Funny thing occurred he played his song and someone requested one republic - apologize...therefore he's saying i apologize and the reply is it's too late to apologize...lol..he sounds like andre the rebel trying to speak softly sexily...on air that is....
I can't remember the last time I read the bdos Heat paper, must be ages, missing all the news man, happened to glance at this weekend's front and back page, there's coverage of REGGAE ON THE HILL and the dexterity from Monday at warrens...Fave songs right now are;
adele - chasing pavements
lily allen - alfie (CSS REMIX)
nicolette - no goverment
was reading about Tesseracts, interesting stuffs
I'm off to the mall \read station/ for Carlos' Show.....
"you're pretty weird too"
someone's name who commented on the streets myspace (soon to be on one of my shirts)
"rough neck chicken" "no do such a thing" "stabbin cabin" "lock out batman, lock out robin"
supa cat, junior demus, nicodemus - stabbin cabin