Thursday, May 29, 2008

minimalistic inophone transileterated


The blog lives, after pulling a stunttrick on a few select mates...there has been an increase in the pageveiws, just how much is indiscernible as no site visitor meter but I somehow think I know. Found my new fav mobile, the 6600 slide - noKia of course or maybe I'll wait for the tube or the e66 or the sooner anticipated N96. SEE www.gsmarena.com. digital camera on thE wishlist; Nikon Coolpix S52c. Dont know what is its with me and companies beginning with N and including K. Ya the party was good (Aqua Del Mar White Edition), I mean see the pix below? ya very splendidiculous, networked with a few new persons btw. Was on hostmedia almost all of monday night taking divx musicvids. so swell, my best acquittal has to be paramore - misery biz, but I can't be partial...Alicia Keys - teenage lov afair was sweet. aww so sweet and adorable.
I did say I was going to mention about my new (always exited with new purpose-software) audio-managing software MEDIA MONKEY.

ok cute name but no a nonsense software. I think actually that it works on a varation of the itunes ngine. If I was a famous person I would endorse this software (just like Carl Cox and Virtual DJ), seriously I thought I had alll the tools for getting my music library organsied (itunes and vista's windowexplorer with the details option ath the bottom on) but alas this is infact The Absolute Only Tool! taot some features from the top of my celibrum;
unlike itunes i can tag multiple files
not only will it write id3 tags,
i may write new filenames

music is organised in genres, albums, artists, etc

wikipedia, amazon and cduniverse are integrated somewhat
track numbers can be sequentially created data can extropolated into a report. html.
i can assosciate mp3's so that by default, when i double double click an mp3, it plays with MM, secondary action add to mm list by playing next or last. ONE should always use play last with media monkey, I've learnt., so much more I can't re: member maybe I'll post what it can do from the official page oh and it syncs with iRivers, Zens? and course iPODS....blogging about ipods,
something is drastically incorrect with my mini, there is that folder icon with the exclamamtion mark, which I reckon means the pod is withoutanydoubt irreversibly FCUKED. Been looking around the infonet for data of repairng techniques, so far nada even tho, some interesting prospects. (don't even think apple 3r's can help, they don't). I have come to the conclusion the hd needs to replaced, geektechnique techniques this very simply on a very clean neat blog. Spent about 2 hours on GTchnq.

Again I've watched IronMan, yesterday-olympus-3bucks-6.30. ANd I finally saw the clip at the end (bloody film operators at my original screening downtown cut the credits halfway) with Samuel L, pretty neat. The Avenger SOMETHING..(what is Futurist/Science & Technology Advisor
idea thing about)..and watched young einstein with yahoo serious (director and star) - distrubited by Warner in 1988, classic. to me..

I feel like my old schoolmates have left me, they're either in some big colleges/universites or working in topnotch jobs at big corporates. while I am not doing much, but that's all to change. optimistically soon. still working on the supersecretspecial formula on how I'm going to make my fortune and/or become famous for something worthwhile. pay attention.
it's so great that now everyone can make their opinion known, can make their own movies and release music without the use of a company but does it mean that now
there are no experts? - natashabedingfieldblog on the internet phenonenom of broadcating. acquired the song from her site called say it again...really have to speak to these webmasters about letting techies download from cache. (no stream is safe not even myspace)
this week been listening to GARAGE, the popular ones, artful dodger, shOlA ama etc...QUEEN IFRICA is really good with lyrics. her popular song Daddy, speaks of A tender young girl dealing with sexual abuse. chorus goes;
daddy don't touch me there, i'm going to tell on you one day i swear, can't you see i'm scared, your'e supposed to be my father,
theres even a video but that's not her best song to me, it's just the popular one, rasta nuh chat rasta is BEST.. she reminds me of Nanko. On this weeks playlist also is Wyclef & Sizzla's - welcome to the east, jungle - helicopter caan land. a quick check on yardflex tells me that beenie man's whine gal is nO.1 on the supposedly biased top 20. heard a new soca song that goes that's what i'm talking about, just that sentence repeatedly. fInally I've got the word - two girls on a mininbus, had to rip it from youtube and encode to mp3, so BLOODY good of a song, lyrically btw Rascall FLATTs
every day reminds me of nickelback's savin me vid.
saw a video with the simple pleo being obliterated by the viscious (remote controlled lawnmower) . coutesy of engadget. not suitable for the faint or weary of heart. It'll make you sad and depressed, unless youre a sadist, r half sadist like me.


i'll have you know that:

The Svchost.exe file is located in the %SystemRoot%\System32 folder. At startup, Svchost.exe checks the services part of the registry to construct a list of services that it must load. Multiple instances of Svchost.exe can run at the same time. Each Svchost.exe session can contain a grouping of services. Therefore, separate services can run, depending on how and where Svchost.exe is started. This grouping of services permits better control and easier debugging
the art of money making logic for unlocked mobiles in europe; go to phone company, select and purchase a phone on their lowest plan (prob 50 pounds max) unlock phone. export to 3rd world country and sell for 150 pounds. shall I try when I'm next in London?

NASA got their new mars probe on the north of the planet, and it's currently looking for water molecules or something of that sort to determine the possibility of life. heard on CNN. distance - 420 miles, speed 700miles a sec. FAST VERY BLOODY FAST!
mountain in a mountain in a mountain in mountain
fed up of being fed up of being fed up and notice this notice this notice this notice. Notice. are repetetive sentences that can go on infinitely making strange sense.
you CANnot beat mathematics or physics, they are used in everything that is not absurdly simple. esp Math, is there still a career/field where the practioners are called mathemicians.
almost always one is inspired by everything for something.
BostonLegal is high on my list of tvshows

I actually saw flying fish flying today walking along the boardwalk.

sydney pollack -one of the mOst notable directors died this month, we'll see him in a small cameo role in the upcoming made of honour, intelligent trailer. just like we'll see heath ledger as the joker in Batman - why so
serious.
kylie minogue is 40 as of yesterday. Wow!
Mummy - film releasing 8.1.8 looks intrigiuing

Mavado has remixed his song on the mission riddim, it goes we need obama.
time is relative to the observer. according to young einstein

this week i visited;
badtofu.com
SUICIDEFORUM went for research (not suicidal)
go4celeb.com - my new source of celeb wallpapers. (most at 1600x1200 so resizing is almost unavoidable)

recieved a free pass 2 shipinn tonight, shall i visit? after step up 2 (after waiting like 3months and holding off seeing it on bootleg) and 21, maybe
. well i WATCHED STEPUP 2 (wasn't as good as I thought it would, too much anticipation) AND 21, very interesting (is it viable?).....
movie schedule till wed june 4;
21
spiderwick
forbidden kingdom
stepup 2
definitely maybe
forgetting sarah marshall
narnia - prince caspian
the ruins
ironman
streetkings

was thinking of doing podcasts.......possible? probable.

Notice: if you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing THIS notice.
from secondary school days

No comments: