Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nuffings

Surfer's Cafe [Obskewer] celebrated their first year anniversary by having KITE with Billy play, along with South 11 [their first official public appearance]. Stephen and company [RedEye] really pulled it off...the place was FULL! Who knew Samud Ali [actor/radio personality/manager] was in a band!? I've put some pix on facebook, but only true big rockrs can veiw! ifuknowwhatimean.



Crank 2 is going to be so on. So on being the recent slang here meaning "Off the hook". Notice you have to SLAP spacebar to things started!!! I did give my m1330 s p a c ebar a hard smack!

Just read a story of Steve Angello and Paris Hilton in conflict. Seems she went to the FAMOUS house DJ's hotel party, requested a song which was unacceptable, and then had the gall to have her doorman slap him. What audacity! twitter.com/SAngelloLIVE


The above is scene-inspired.com's anti-dictionary hacking method. Hahaha not that I tried.
Right, so let me continue my catching up on the many music blogs I'm supposed to follow, while avoiding thinking of the KingIslandQueenBarbadosCompetiton.

No comments: