Sunday, October 4, 2009

how random - dos

1+1= 11 [2] some kinda weird binary

New "magazine" in the tuesday's nation - @TTiTUDE
[supposedly youth written, headed by dolly someindiansurname]

Have a look at baekdal's thoughts on twitter, I agree 90%
I'm actually a twitter-er now. 'tweeting' from Abigrock since Aug.1
How does tweet become the verb from the word twitter?
From what I've learnt, it's a very cool way to get close to celebs. Like the 'Skins' cast.

Club Xtreme closed. Club Xtreme went on sale. Club Xtreme was bought. Club Xtreme got renovated and slightly redesigned. Club Xtreme re-opened with Black Chiney. [All of this in the span of a fortnight]

A jamaican guy hacked Digicel and stole approx 3bln Jamaican bucks in credit
[The caribbean does have haxxors]

Need For Speed 14 [Shift] gets to Barbados on Tuesday [Oct.06]
Colin Mcrae Dirt 2 is already here!

Everyone knows Michael Jackson died and was buried. GQ magazine of Sept.09 actually features a BLACK mj on the frontpage with the headline "when Michael was cool'

Ryan Brathwaite [Barbadian athlete] won some kinda of a big race. I think it was more than one. He returned and was feted like a King. The 'prizes' he received, I can safely say amount to approx. 1.5mln BD$. To top it off he's been made an AMBASSADOR. Now he goes by the name of SIR Ryan Brathwaite.

Whitney Houston is making a comeback, Shontelle's first single 'licky' not 'impossible' from the new album should be releasing soon.
Chris Brown first sanctioned official single since he HIT Rihanna "transforma" with Lil Wayne is out. Jovi Rockell made a new track "killing them'. Miss diva Nikki.Z really pushed it! DJ AM died. Jaicko's "oh yeah' get's a remix with Snoop Dogg. I hate that song, it's so bloody repetitive. No substance. j-CO as he was known in Barbados, released many singles which were of far better quality when he was based on this small island. I actually reckon Malcolm X of MixFm [losing it's touch of late] had the first dubplate. Also local; Nexcyx's 'Gossip Girl' and 'Issues' by Threads of Scarlet. Asher Roth, Jigga's and David Guetta's albums are of top quality. 80% of the dancehall tunes/riddims I've been hearing are done by Freddie McGregor's son Stephen. Di GENIUS actually now has a pretty cool website! I remember trying to get in contact with him on yardflexx after hearing the cartoon riddim in 2005. Can't forget Breaking Benjamin's 'I will not bow'!

Robert Zuckerman has a very nice blog.

What if facebook had a language called 'bajan dialect'?

District 9 was Brilliant! Can we expect District 10 in 3 years?
Here is a list of films I've in the cinema seen since May.2009
17 Again - Drag Me To Hell - Wolverine - Obsessed - The International
Crank 2 - Up - Land Of The Lost - TRANSFORMERS [3x] - Ice Age 3
Pelham 123 - Next Day Air -Harry Potter 6 - GI Joe.ROTC - Dance Flick [HORRIBLE!]
Hangover - The Proposal - Aliens In The Attic - Orphan - Gamer [Won 2 tickets from Olympus fb wall]
I Love You, Beth Cooper - Ugly Truth - Public Enemies - The Final Destination
District 9 - The Brother's Bloom

Why do these low-life projectionists have to cut the credits short of every film I see. The rage I feel when this happens is unbelievable!
I almost always want to go into the reel booth, give them a good thumping and tell them not to do that SCUNT again!! Of course, I'd never do that, trying to being a pacifist and all, I go the lowly route of informing the owner of the cinema what happens, Everytime it happens.

Interesting sites I've encountered;
http://crapwelike.com/
http://reelsoundtrack.wordpress.com/
http://sbures.blogspot.com/

Heroes returned! Smallville returned!

iTunes 8 became iTunes 9. iPods got new generations.
[Just might treat myself to a nano around December]

Nokia made a netbook
and announced a slew of mobiles. [I've got my eye on the X6]

I've seen boy's secondary school uniforms changed from baggy to straight fit with ankle bottoms.
Every guy who thinks he's fashionable knows a pants should fit straight i.e not too tight and not too loose.
Levis 504's are a typical example.

Andrew Pilgrim, the lawyer plays a judge in a Barbadian show called MootCourt.

---------------------------------------------
this document contains no data
---------------------------------------------

No comments: