Monday, November 9, 2009

Re-Occurring Fashion trend - Big Boots

No, not hi-top sneakers/so last summer 09 [previous trend was in 2003/04, I actually still have my old Adidas under my bed at my mom's house...Vintage I call them], Big Boots, you know the ones where if you were a fisherman in Slovenia, you have to be donning them everyday. The ones, soldiers wore back in the 60's.....Yup, they're back

Back in 1994 [when I'd have been 7 years], BIG Boots seemed to be all the rage, below you can see the similarity of style.


in 1994



in 2009

Haven't you seen the 'transform ya' video? Pretty flipping cool...
Anyway popeater dislikes Chris' boots ' and the entire album cover actually...
I've been trying to search what type of boots Mechanical Dummy [Chris Breezy] is wearing, but to no avail.
It'd be almost impossible for me to seek the name of Junior Demus'.

I won't be bold enough to make the Big Boot fashion statement just yet... I'll stay with Hi-top sneaks, right now though I'm feeling the Skytop Societies.
I wonder if the big fashion houses [PRADA, GUCCI, LOUIE VUITTON etc..] are putting big boots in their winter collection



but I still haven't saved for my Skytop Ones...and they are already Skytop Dueces! Go http://suprafootwear.com/footwear/






Slightly off-topic -- Michael Jordan's son @ College refuses to wears University Sponsored Adidas which causes the school to lose it's Contract.

+ more fashion- go my to old schoolmate's blog styliscticmagination or dre' decarlo [who just scored an exclusive interview with America's Next Top Model winner - MCKEY SULLIVAN]
+ Hit urban gentleman

No comments: