Friday, March 12, 2010

my new hobby - formspring.me

q - Where can one ask questions anomynously to random strangers AND have them answered?
a - FORMSPRING.ME/ whoever

Can't remember how I came across it, but probably more than likely via a random tweet.. What I do is; search the twitterverse for 'formspring.me' and pounce on a victim with a weird question from my ultimate query arsenal. the uber 'getting-to-know-someone-guide-with-oppugns-added-daily' Thing is though, not every question gets an answer.. I mean, I wish you could find the questions asked by people that the answer-er decided to ignore. Possibly be massive!

Facebook and myspaz myspace has that honesty-box thingie, but how anonymous is that if you have to LOG-IN. There is an optional log-in in the minamalistic formspring BUT why do that and spoil the random fun! It's been catching on fairly quickly too in the social circles I participate in..

I'm not entirely sure I am going to join it, I couldn't care less about being interrogated..maybe soon someone will come up with the idea 'Questions to Ask Random Formspringers'.. 

You'll find in my fox-marks approx. 130 victims I have yet to check back on...

No comments: