Thursday, October 7, 2010

I dream of winning the lottery

I dream of winning the lottery
so that I may buy a turbo-charged Subaru Legacy GT
and a 2 door Suzuki jeep
all that money will be the push I need
for you see
my friends are doing pretty well, successfully
but me
I'm stuck in a rut, basically
same ol' same ol' every week
to win the lottery
yes
I'll make it a j -o -b

oh to shop in France and Italy
buying stuff from the GQ and Details magazines
taking my love on a spending spree
then return home to a mansion by the sea
do nothing but relax, literally
play video games all day, then sleep
on a super big HDTV
obviously
oh my, I do dream of winning the lottery

but it takes patience, decades probably
gotta keep playing, depending on the the ticket machine
some day, I may be lucky
or might be broke like a bum eventually
gradually begging for ticket money

but if you're not like me
and winning the lottery isn't your dream
you believe I have false hope
no worries
your big payout will come after years and years of hard work

No comments: