Saturday, November 13, 2010

club-JSF_the EL TORRO.BEATS FOR YOU house mix

the new sound.
Lately I've found myself shying away from the funky/soulful house and more into the trancey-electro-club type with emphasis on vocals. Tried a bit of semi-creativity with looping and inter-cue-ing. Looking forward to getting a pair of CDJ-350's and a DJM-350 sometime early next year hopefully so I may be entirely hands-on and get uber-imaginative.
What happened to the set for last month? One might ask; The tracks were on my laptop hard-drive which somehow did something dodgy and I haven't yet gotten around to sorting it out yet. I hope you enjoy my humble mix or better yet, it blows your mind.
12 tracks for the November.2010 Club-Jsf session!

Living in sin [tash salty vocal mix] - Dr. K + Nii Vs. Shiha, Eliot
i can describe [original mix] E-Spectro
walk me by [kash trivedi remix] - Tito Torres, Ella
that high [original mix] - Hibernate
the true oyster [john de sohn + andrew dee bootleg] - Moguai, Michael Woods vs. Salem Al Fakir
hello [original mix] - Lazy Rich, Porter Robinson, Sue Cho
freefallin' [tv rock + nordean remix] - Zoe Badwi
fever called love [stefano noferini remix] - Selda
beats for you [sandro monte remix] - Mischa Daniels, Tara McDonald
lose control [original mix] - Deniz Koyu, Jason Caesar
el torro [original mix] - Apster
yo soy de cuba [luciano pardini remix/jsf virtual edit] - Cumbakin

Download or stream from the very exciting soundcloud system >
Club-jsf-November.2010-El Torro.beats For you by the.jsf

No comments: