Friday, February 22, 2008

Fweeebuary 22



the blog cries...for lack of usage

After those pics last fri, went by BGL, played some Pro Street and got HEROES. totally new for me, haven't actually watched yet tho..DJ CARLOS on air that night was brilliant, guy even gave me his disc simply titled "TRANCE"...very nice, from there twas surfer's bay, q.side, gap and bed...watched the dumbness meet the spartans on sat @ 7pm - mall. The previews weren't too bad compared to downtown. Olympus 16th - the eye, vantage point, JMPR, rambo, how she move and sweeny todd. Globe 10th - horton hears a who, 10000bc, vantage point, rambo and meet the spartans...skipping to monday twas OFFF. I put a spin on my room, laundered and prepared a meal...{hhmmm can you say soya} oh and finally finished T's discs. Wednesday hah that BWUnationwidestriking never came offf hahah...lunch went to bean and bagel (dover) for 1st time. bought a big big muffin, also went for serenity walk to l.house via a.shores, met a mongrel puppy, the bloody k9 followed from l.house, had to outrun it to get away...saw the moon eclipse thingy around 11.24pm...Y.day I watched my first African Flick "Beyonce". Was good surprisingly, not something I would pay to see but as I was transferring V's old docs from pc to pc, I looked, yes I watched...Rhianna...one name...many gifts...upon her return y.day she was treated like a queen, literally...even had a big concert tribute in town and thing...when I got home from V, it was halfway finished, saw Kidsite performing "pig tails" funny song, funnier lyrics. From that didn't even wait to see Robyn onscreen, went straight to beddy. Awoke this morning w/ a call from a "samantha", wrong no. but she liked my voice and got to talking (who likes early morning voices). As we spoke I maintained/overhauled my PC. I'll look forward to THE ESSENTIAL MIX and be jolly. Also also was browsing the new k.i.t.t (KNIGHT INDUSTRIES THREE THOUSAND) looks neat. J2 hope you aren't seriously in any trouble man. yes today is the day I was born a few odd years ago.

"me and security aint gettin a long
and when i got to the front they told told me all the tickets were gone"
lupe fiasco - superstar

No comments: