Friday, February 29, 2008

Low Key



Another friday, another post...

So been keepin it low key, trying rather, not really succeeding..worked hard as france last SATURDAY, why? Oh just because I took the day before off...Holetown fest was weekend, couldn't go, missed hot motorsport action at bushy park..Went into shopppe Monday, boring boring, Jermaine and J2 passed through, saw Mandy in town, was intoduced to her friend Kerri...found a neat hideaway pc/dvd thingy store in a lil' mall...tasted that horrible horrid meal from Big Johns "fish and bake"....ewwww man. Bought 2prs headphones (just in case) ......on to Tuesday, did a disc for neighbour's sister and started that project. JMPR opened on Wednesday here, going to see it on weekend (maybe with mandy)..I've got an ad in the nation selling J2 stuffs...y.day I cooked veg chowmein...took a very leisurely walk to a.shores.....saw my friend Akilah on the 7pm news, congrats on that scholarship dudette! Haven't made any tee designs for all of Feb..really behind, havent heard from Raj in a long long time.....almost forgot, the good guys at gadget central have an apple macbook air for sale @ 2450us...

It is the last day of the month...to party 2nite I think I might, after station. I'm off to work now as I'm horribly late...
now why is there a xps pic on this post? hmmmmm

No comments: