Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mil-Wau-Kee

Right so the man is in the US - Milwaukee specifically...BLOODY cold.......seriously...enjoying it tho..just here charging the pod, listenin to di.fm and keeepin up to date on the net. Came across some nokias that I had never heard about; the n98 and the aeon also another one that I can't quite remember..also came across a new sony ericsson. I'm glad Amy won her grammy's (5)..strange performance tho "she is so obviously stoned" - Britney Spears...and rhi-rhianna anna anna anaa a a who won 1. Didn't really see much of the show tho just the important bits..I'm into stage6 now, no more bad quality vids (bye tubeyou) I saw bass hunter's botenanna english version there so it holds a very special place in my heart.. So I saw 1st Sunday + Mad Money on sunday w/ rich, cool films, too bad 1st sunday leaned more to the G rating...was funny with that bit with mordecai, also featured the very lovely malinda williams..mad money was the better of the 2...Here in Chi-town they're currently showing bucket list, the eye and some other popular ones that I can't remember..Oh step up 2 begins here on Valentines...I've been listening to an independent alternative radio station 102 it's pretty good. I just tuned into mix-bdos.. they're playing maroon 5. go mix go.

No comments: