Thursday, February 7, 2008

Still no time to blog really...then again not much going on that's bloggable...Took a walk to Enterprise/Atlantic Shores on monday, a nice long walk, too bad I didnt have a soundtrack (didn't take my pod). Read 5 Details mags from last year....Interesting reading...Got some new music, favourite single I love right now has to be "ching-a-ling" from missy. Tis sposed to be on the soundtrack of Step Up 2..really can't wait..did some music for my neighbour also got to do two discs for my supervisior's daughter...Got a lot of ideas for new mixes...been laggin on my tshirt designs, reorganizing my music and cataloging new ones, among other things...Time - we must use it wisely. Finally got a version of the "entertainer" - 90.7fm's SUNSET SONG!!!..Haven't been online much, so probably behind current pop culture..oh booked my flight and such for Sunday...might go to the downtown cinema this weekend for First Sunday and Mad Money. What's this I hear about Amy not being at the Grammy's on Sunday..US don't mess about. Her music is really really good, reminiscent of the golden oldies - classic...I hope she wins all her nominations...Found a nice looking truck on autoblog the Alton Mfg F-650 XUV. Never heard of it until now...I'm off to prepare m+c w/t & b. decipher that :}