Monday, March 3, 2008

Fricking Time finaflickinglly

Today, I have time...for myself for whatever I wish to do...long time I had time...time is essential...

Mix on friday was lovely...brilliant, went to south after for pizza (horrid pizza) and after JUMBIES...twas really busy, many people, which isn't usual (past fridays were surprisingly dead empty). Imagine no DJ's upstairs, partying only downstairs is just sucky man..same music every friday? Yes. Those "disc jockeys" fail. I don't think I'll ever party there on a friday again....
Saw Rambo at the cinema on sat...really nice, reminded me of 300...THE GRUESOME KILLINGS...man. Missed the previews because Mandy wanted stuffs to munch...bloody incompetent ppl ran out of popcorn which resulted in long flipping lines....Shiiiiiit man....
Yes time is lovely when it's free...basic pc maintenance was the first order...then catching up on my frequently visited sites.....I'm going to see Jumper tonight...Hope it's the opposite of what the critics have been saying.....evil critics...evil. Oh I have to get the television movie pilot KNIGHT RIDER. Currently looking up Richard Branson and Natalie Imbruglia...Annie is back from holiday today...I called her and requested Filter "Take A Picture" this morn....Maybe I'll do a mix later...maybe.